Farm & Ag Programming
We Are Your #1 Source For Ag & Farm News
Huskeradio is your one-stop-shop in for all things farm and Ag news and weather.
Agriculture generates 20 percent of the U.S. gross national product. Huskeradio is dedicated to being your #1 source for farm & agriculture programming.
From keeping producers informed about what’s happening in their industry to educating consumers we keep you informed with the latest agriculture and farm news you need to best manage your business.
Farmers and ranchers listen to Huskeradio for farm & Ag news, weather, markets, and ag information. In fact, According to Brownfield Ag News found that radio surpassed all other forms of media for farmers and ranchers every single day and that 89% of farmers and ranchers listened to farm radio nationwide at least three times per week!
Huskeradio reports on farm and ranch news including poultry, dairy, beef, horses, sheep, row crops and forages, farm business management, product information, farm safety, new ag initiatives, organic farms and farming, legislative matters, rural issues, market conditions and more for ranchers and producers.
Huskeradio strives to bring content to the airwaves that farmers in a saturated market can rely on daily. We keep listeners informed.
For those in agriculture, Huskeradio provides the most comprehensive coverage of markets, farm news, and coverage of local, statewide and national events.
Huskeradio delivers farm & Ag News that connects producers with consumers. More ranchers & farmers listen to farm & Ag programming daily to help run their business.
Huskeradio is targeted to reach Affluent Men 35+ with high earning power in their prime spending years.
- The Ag & farm News programming is the No.1 source to producers & farmers.
- The Ag & farm News programming targets adults aged 35 + and producers 25+.
- The Ag & farm News programming has some of the most educated and affluent listeners.
Huskeradio Farm & Ag News Talk format is a very effective way to reach new customers with a high disposable income.
Huskeradio Listener Profile
Huskeradio targets listeners in their prime spending years.
The High Plains listener:
- Are the decision-makers of their household and/or farm.
- They are very loyal and listen for long periods of time.
- They are business-savvy and look for information to keep them informed on their market and keep their businesses profitable.
- Are primary 35 to 64+ with a secondary demographic: 25 to 54.
Gender Profile: The majority of Huskeradio's listeners are males. Most of this consumer group falls significantly into the important 25-64 age group.
Marital Status: Most of Huskeradio's listeners are married or engaged.
Occupation Profile: Huskeradio targets individuals who are employed fulltime in a variety of occupations including owner, manager, professional, clerical, trade, skilled sales, and technical of farms or ranches.
Education Profile: The Ag News/Talk Format attracts listeners that are well educated. The majority have attended or completed college.
Activities: Huskeradio attracts listeners who are very active participating in exercise and fitness, biking, hunting, fishing, boating, golfing, gardening, and hiking. Huskeradio listeners enjoy going out to music concerts, sporting events, bars, and restaurants.
Investments: Huskeradio targets listeners who have high incomes, are homeowners and invest in mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, and investment real estate.
Huskeradio listeners are a demographically appealing group that includes high-income earners and is a very effective way to reach new customers.
Market Your business to thousands of potential customers each week with Huskeradio.
Consumer Spending And Investment Profile
Huskeradio's News/Talk/Sports Radio format attracts consumers that spend heavily in the following categories in the past year.
Many of Huskeradio's listeners:
- Purchased books in the past year.
- Purchased garden supplies in the past year.
- Purchased flowers as a gift in the past year.
- Purchased men's clothing in the past year.
- Purchased men's shoes in the past year.
- Purchased women's clothing in the past year.
- Purchased fine jewelry in the past year.
- Purchased children's clothing in the past year.
- Purchased wine and beer in the past year.
- Purchased goods online on the Internet in the past year.
- Purchased small appliances in the past year.
- Purchased a vehicle in the past two years.
Huskeradio targets listeners with retail purchasing power.
Huskeradio Listeners Have Spending Power!
Huskeradio targets home owners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement.
Home Spending: Huskeradio listeners spend heavily in these areas.
- Interior painting/wall paper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
Over 50% spent more than $5000-$10,000 on home improvements and renovation in the past two years.
Huskeradio targets farm & Ag listeners with purchasing power.
Huskeradio Listeners In The Past Year:
- Purchased a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, and HDTVs.
- Were big consumers of furniture, mattresses, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchase fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skincare products.
- Enjoyed going out to fine restaurants often every month.
Huskeradio listeners are in their prime income and spending years.
Huskeradio Is Built For Advertisers
Ag & farm programming is foreground radio. Unlike music radio, talk radio commands attention. Ag & farm listeners aren't just button-pushers who stop pushing buttons when they hear a song they like. They're LISTENING, closely.
Ag & farm programming is the best environment for your advertising message. Because Ag & farm news is the spoken word, commercials don't interrupt programming the way they halt music Radio. Ag & farm listeners regard commercials as informative.
Ag & farm programming is a resource. Because listeners use it for Ag news, weather, and business news, listeners find farm & Ag news informative. They BELIEVE what they hear.
Ag & farm radio listeners are more involved. Because they're paying attention, they're more likely to respond to advertising messages.
Huskeradio is unique from other radio formats. Due to the nature of this format, people listen to Huskeradio differently.
Huskeradio is a high impact foreground listening medium. We cater to affluent, fast-paced professionals who love to hear the latest Ag & farm news, weather events, and stories.
Huskeradio listeners are actively listening to get the Ag information they want. Your commercial message cuts through and gets heard on Huskeradio.
Huskeradio is built for Ag & farm advertisers. We deliver an affluent audience that can't be reached by any other radio station making Huskeradio a great investment to help you get more customers.
The Huskeradio Ag & farm programming is one of the strongest performers for farmers & ranchers!
So Why Advertise With Huskeradio
- Get top of mind awareness with thousands of customers each week.
- Increase traffic with a campaign designed to increase sales.
- Drive new traffic to your business seven days a week.
- Build your business’s image with potential new Ag customers quickly.
- Reinforce your brand's name and image with current customers.
- Increase recall with Ag consumers during the important buying cycle.
- Priced right making it a very affordable investment.
Huskeradio reaches the right people who have Ag spending power!
- Ag News & Weather sponsorships
- Dairy Update sponsorships
- Sports sponsorships
- Regional Livestock Reports sponsorships
- Ag business News sponsorships
- Commodity Update sponsorships
- Livestock Futures sponsorships
- Grain Report sponsorships
- Futures Update sponsorships
Huskeradio programming is one of the most powerful marketing options for Ag & farm advertisers.
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here