We Live Here
We are Huskeradio, a group of three radio stations serving North Platte and surrounding communities.
We are committed to super-serving North Platte and surrounding communities. Our stations have a strong focus on local events, issues, entertainment, civic functions, as well as, charitable causes.
We take pride in being an important part of the fabric of our community. We also love taking part in community events and getting behind local causes that affect our listeners.
We put on the most successful promotions and events year. Here are some of the events we support:
- HonkyTonk BBQ – Held annually in Historic Downtown North Platte with over 4000 in attendance.
- Blazing’ Pianos – Sold out crowd every year.
- Pizza Pig Out – Our oldest listener promotion – full venue year after year.
- Huskeradio- Cruise night and “Food & Brew”.
- A night in Vegas with “Dean & Don”.
- Keith County Fair Live remotes with “Boom Box” on location.
- “Sounds on the Square” A summer concert series at the Ogallala Rendezvous Square, partnered with the Ogallala Chamber of Commerce.
- We reach more Counties than any of our competitors! KX104 and 98.5 “The Hawk” stations have 100,000-watt signals.
- 2 of our 3 stations have live morning shows. 98.5 has the top syndicated “Bob & Tom”.
- F.A.C. in Paxton to kick off the Husker season every Labor Day weekend. Huge attendance from North Platte to Perkins County.
- 2018 “NP Telegraph Poll” voted KX104 best radio station and Tanner Struckman best Sports Broadcaster!
- We're home of the Huskers! Nothing stirs the heart of 1.8 million Nebraskans like the Huskers. We cover Football, Volleyball, M & W Basketball, and Baseball GO BIG RED!
We are extremely proud of our commitment as the community radio stations that actively support hundreds of worthwhile causes.
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here